Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I Fell Off the Wagon....

The cloth diaper wagon, that is.

Say what?!?! I know, I know. And the guilt! I shouldn't feel guilty, but I do. I feel like I need to hop on my blog and announce to the world that I have relapsed, particularly because I have been such a huge cloth diaper advocate these past two years. Who needs a confessional when you have Google?

Rowan, our littlest wannabe, has had some digestive issues lately and I just can't keep up with the laundry! Hoping we get to the bottom of his problems soon because I am working on making some super cute cloth trainers, and we are ready to climb aboard the potty train! And so the process of elimination begins. First up, two weeks of a lactose free diet. Wish us luck!

Happy Tuesday!

Mrs. Wannabe

PS: I should add that I am coming up on almost 12 weeks meat free. So much for a 6 week challenge. :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment